I love the layout, the header, the entire idea, etc. I am excited about this! I will definitely find those old wedding photos so that we can see the VERY beginning. Thanks to everyone. Ma
This looks great, sis! I'm so excited about it, too. I'm particularly looking forward to mom busting out those old wedding photos. Their 30th Anniversary is coming up so I think it's perfect timing for something like this. Good work, sis! Let me know what I can do to help.
Credit for the creativity and design of the digital scrapbooking elements and backgrounds used to create the header and layout of this blog goes to Summer Driggs of Summertime Designs, from the collections "Relax" and "Boy Oh Boy". The frame in the header is from Valerie Blumfield's "Antique Gold" collection.
4 comments:
I love the layout, the header, the entire idea, etc. I am excited about this! I will definitely find those old wedding photos so that we can see the VERY beginning. Thanks to everyone.
Ma
Hey! This is great! Will be checking in on it regularly!
xox
What a sweet and thoughtful daughter you are to do this for your parents. The memories will be fantastic for all of you. Debbie H.
This looks great, sis! I'm so excited about it, too. I'm particularly looking forward to mom busting out those old wedding photos. Their 30th Anniversary is coming up so I think it's perfect timing for something like this. Good work, sis! Let me know what I can do to help.
Post a Comment